Close

FEP Supporter

Default Looking for Ebay Transaction Assistance in the Gaithersburg Boyds MD Area

An Ebay seller in Boyds, MD has a set of mirrors for my truck that I want to buy but the seller won't ship. He is also looking to get payment in person (that chaps my butt a little bit) however maybe I can convince him otherwise...

What I'm hoping to accomplish is to have someone pick up/maybe pay for the item and pack/ship it to me. I'm more than willing to pay for time and effort on your end and of course the shipping/packaging costs.

I'd think sending you payment via paypal would be appropriate and I'm open to discuss the "valet" fee on the phone or whatever. lol

Thanks- Steve
    '85 GT

I will be happy to help. I am not too far from boyds, md. I am actually in Germantown md, 20874. LMK what I can do and more details.

FEP Supporter

Hi drfrazzy! Thanks for the response and offer to help. I love the folks here at FEP!

After a few messages back and forth with the Ebay seller I decided this morning I'm going to pass on his item.

Again thanks for the reply here and offer to assist!
    '85 GT