Hello FEP, been a while since I've been here. I was happily married to my 86 GT for several years, but then some idiot ran into her. I used the insurance money to purchase an 83 Capri. I'll be swapping over everything mechanical from the 86 EFI into the 83, basically complete drivetrain and suspension.

I've just started the teardown of the 83 and already noticed some things that are different. Does anyone have any input/feedback/guidance on the following?

- Motor mounts, the dowel pin and main holes do are not the same. On LMR they state the holes need to be enlarged. Would I enlarge at the bottom of the slots?
- ECU, the 83 does not have a large enough cutout for the ECU to go into the pass-side kick panel. Do I just cut a hole....or?
- Washer fluid on the 83 is where the batter is on the 86. I plan to place the battery on the drivers side front like the 86. The 86 has the washer fluid in the fender where the 83 has the air intake. Any issues removing the air intake and putting the washer fluid?
- Gas lines on the 83 are on drivers side, 86 is on pass side. Any issues swapping the 86 to the pass side of the 83? I also plan to swap gas tanks.

That's all I have come to so far. Anything else I should expect before being surprised?
thanks,
Dave