Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BMW Rider View Post
    I fabricated a ton of stuff on my car, but the aluminum interior is the most showy part.

Attachment 121399
    Whow! Is it noisy? Looks good

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrEFI View Post
    I've made a fair number of sheet metal mounting brackets for various things. Cooling fan, ECM, parking brake cables, electronic components, etc. I guess I'm proud of them because I have ZERO metal working tools, and do not weld. It's just me and a vice, the side of my workbench, and I've made EXTENSIVE use of my air powered cut-off tool. Oh, and BFH.
    Ingenuity will always prevail. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock View Post
    Through floor sub frame connectors, came out pretty decent!

Robert
    I've done the subframe connectors but Not the through the floor ones. Very cool

Quote Originally Posted by 79 cranberry capri View Post
    Whow! Is it noisy? Looks good
    Not too bad. The suspension is all solid bushings and spherical bearings and the engine is on solid mounts, so it has a race car like level of comfort and quiet.

I didn't bother with a radio of any sort since it would be of little audio value and it saves a couple pounds. I figure if I want something for longer trips I'll just go with earbuds and tunes from my phone like I do on my motorcycles.

Name:  20180607_105436.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  69.8 KBI made this super handy pull out for our camper out of an old garage door track and rollers. It pulls out 4 feet each way, and any campers out there know once you pile up junk under there it's gone forever. I lose some space but make up for it in useablility

Just on this car I have fabbed the fuel cell cage, panhard bar, NASCAR style door bars, dash, lower radiator support, in-tank surge tank, oil pan baffling,and many other brackets and other such sundries.

Name:  fuel cell.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  119.1 KB

Name:  panhard bar.jpg
Size:  121.5 KB

Name:  20180602_174601.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  113.3 KB
    Last edited by flyin5-o; 06-07-2018 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Spelling and gramatically correct English escapes me!

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd chance cobra View Post
    Name:  20180607_105436.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  69.8 KBI made this super handy pull out for our camper out of an old garage door track and rollers. It pulls out 4 feet each way, and any campers out there know once you pile up junk under there it's gone forever. I lose some space but make up for it in useablility
    Very nice. Use to camp a lot so I get the usefulness of this.

Quote Originally Posted by flyin5-o View Post
    Just on this car I have fabbed the fuel cell cage, panhard bar, NASCAR style door bars, dash, lower radiator support, in-tank surge tank, oil pan baffling,and many other brackets and other such sundries.

Track car I take it? Going to be a nice setup! I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by flyin5-o View Post

I like this

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12