Okay, so I got my car all put back together, went to fire up the engine, and a couple of problems came up.

First, there is coolant in the throttle body. Am I crazy or is the EGR spacer the ONLY place this could be coming from? I'm not thinking that clearly about it yet, but I accidentally forgot to reattach the cold air hose from the MAF. It couldn't be sucking coolant up into the TB from farther down somehow could it?!

Second, I have a BAD fuel leak at the #1 injector. I've replaced the o-rings probably 2 or 3 times now on this damn thing. It's leading me to believe something else is causing this. Like maybe the fuel rail is bent or cracked or maybe the injector is cracked. My instinct is to fix it overkill style and replace the rail and injector. BUT, stock fuel rails are apparently not available new. Performance fuel rails are rather expensive and require some kind of remote regulator or something. Most kits, all you get is the logs. I'd get those and be like "oooookay, now what?". The BBK kit is significantly cheaper and comes with everything you need, but it oddly uses clamp-on hoses. WTF? I thought EFI pressures were too high for that kind of set-up? Anyway, if I go with a used stock one, I run the risk of having the same problem.

As for injectors, what if i can't find the same style? (EV1, etc). Can you mix styles?