hi, i am looking for opinions for a budget build for my fox. i have a n.o.s 5.0 marine engine from 1995,we test ran it at work,then put it on the shelf in '95, it is a roller block but has a flat tappet cam in it. it has 2 bar marine gt40 heads on it, from what i can gather, these marine heads have around a 69-70cc chamber, should have a stock c/r of about 8.2-8.5, i have been told but not verified that these heads come factory with manley s.s. severe duty valves, and crane springs/retainers/locks. i have verified with a bore scope that it has forged mustang pistons in it. I would like some opinions on direction to go. I m thinking either put a good roller set up in with afr 165 heads, milled down to get me in the 10.5:1 or better c/r. or do i keep the marine heads,as they are new, and put a weiand 174 on top of this with a good custom roller. this is going to be a street car motor only,it will go into my 83 fox, with the stock hood scoop. which one would be the better street motor? which one should in theory make more power? and what one would you choose?