Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Beautiful car and a very nice find! Congratulations and thanks for the pictures!

Kenny

Can I also get a larger shot of the calibration sticker on the valve cover(s)? And pics of the carb tag and distributor tag? Thanks.
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Can I also get a larger shot of the calibration sticker on the valve cover(s)? And pics of the carb tag and distributor tag? Thanks.
    Ask and you shall receive!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
    -Currently the proud owner of a ONE owner 1982 GL Mustang with 5.0,4speed and ttops. Only 107,500 original kms

All newly posted tags decoded on page one.
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

I thought this car had sold last year. Very cool. I'm glad you got this one and not that certain black one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUECRAPI View Post
    I thought this car had sold last year. Very cool. I'm glad you got this one and not that certain black one lol.
    It was almost like fate. It was posted on kijiji right after we talked.

-Currently the proud owner of a ONE owner 1982 GL Mustang with 5.0,4speed and ttops. Only 107,500 original kms

Did more maintenance today including deoxidizing the driver door and around the door jamb and greasing the original steering components. The original tie rod ends are in great shape but the ball joints, especially the drivers side will need to be replaced along with the end link bushings and control arm bushings. Any recommendations are appreciated.

FEP Member

I like the rarity of this particular car.

Took out the back seat to search for hidden treasures only to find proof the car was broken into as there was glass from the Passenger 1/4 window. But I did find an old Bic lighter, a quarter, a unused nut with a black butyl backing for the sail panel, and I found one of my missing ttop trim end caps!

Does anyone know why my pictures are not working now?

Here is my Marti report. Not the most rare of Foxbody cars but has some unique numbers.
    Last edited by Blainer; 06-07-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blainer View Post
    Does anyone know why my pictures are not working now?

Looks like there is a certificate issue with Tapatalk's website.
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Looks like it's all back!
    Last edited by blainerzac; 06-08-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Congratulations on your amazing car !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12