Close

Default Mid-Ohio Track Event August 31-September 2, 2018

Mid-Ohio Track Event August 31 – September 2 with MVP Track Time

Hi All:

MVP Track Time would like to (Finally!) invite you to our first annual “MVP OH HI OH” August 31 – September 2, 2018 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event with value added entry fees. Our run group format of Novice, Intermediate and Advanced offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

August 31 – September 2, 2018 : Mid-Ohio (Lexington, OH) – 1st Annual ”MVP OH HI OH”

Registration for MVP Track Time’s event at Mid-Ohio is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:

Please feel free to join us at Mid-Ohio in 2018 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Mid-Ohio. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
    www.MVPTrackTime.com
    Phone: (314)249-3770
    E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We are 1/2 full for August 31st – September 2nd at Mid-Ohio. On line registration for one, two or three days is available at:

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

I hope to see my fellow track fanatics at Mid-Ohio.

Feff