Close

Default Several GT, SVO Wiring Harnesses, PW/PL Harnesses, Engine Harnesses and Connectors

Just went through the entire tote of harnesses that I have had for over 15 years. I'm realizing I will not be needing them in the future.

So, from left to right at the top.......both top and bottom are in the pics.

Fuel Tank harnesses $20 each

A bunch of PW/PL harnesses with switches. Mostly black but a few chrome. Some are cut. Also have several Power wires that run across the fire wall for the PW/PLs. Open to offers on these.

Tail Light harness. $45

1985.5/1986 Mustang SVO Light and Charging harness. $75

1985.5/1986 Mustang SVO Engine harness. $175

A bunch of misc harnesses and connectors that have been cut. There is a lot of them there. Open to offers.

From left to right at the bottom.......top is included too.

T-5 harnesses. $40 each

Hatch harnesses including 3rd brake light harnesses and rear window defrost wiring. Open to offers.

Body and Tail light harness. $50

Body and Tail Light harness. $50

1985/1986? 302 TFI Harness. Part of it has been cut but the section is there. $40

Lighted mirror harness. $30

(2) 2.3 Turbo Injector harnesses. $25 each

(3) Solenoids-TAB/TAD $20 each

(2) Dash Fuel Warning Switch and Relay. $10 each.

Willing to combine harnesses and make deals on the package. PM me if interested in any. Thanks, Mike

Name:  MVC-125S.JPG
Views: 325
Size:  50.1 KBName:  MVC-126S.JPG
Views: 324
Size:  40.7 KBName:  MVC-127S.JPG
Views: 325
Size:  49.0 KBName:  MVC-128S.JPG
Size:  44.3 KBName:  MVC-129S.JPG
Size:  48.8 KB
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

Here are some more pics. They got loaded in a mix so there is no orders. You can see the different harnesses, so contact me if interested.

Name:  MVC-131S.JPG
Views: 323
Size:  41.4 KBName:  MVC-130S.JPG
Views: 322
Size:  45.2 KBName:  MVC-132S.JPG
Size:  50.7 KBName:  MVC-133S.JPG
Size:  39.3 KB
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

Body and tail light harness shipped to 77301.

Mike do you have a black window switch for a convertible, drivers door
    Robert
    86 GT vert
    85 GT

Sorry Robert, Nothing with the 4 switches for a convert.

body and tail light harness, will that work in my 85 coupe?

One is from a 85 Hatch so I would think they are the same but not totally sure. I still haven't had a chance to check to see if it will all fit in a flat rate box.

I'll make that work, how about an engine bay harness?

I have a engine harness that was cut. It was removed from the 85 Hatch as well. Not sure how it would work. The main part was cut. It's a TFI harness.

How much for that?

40 singles.

got my parts today, thanks again. what do you have left?

Great. Thank you. Basically everything other than what I sent you.

I am looking for the plastic bezel that the passenger power window switch harness connects into in order to allow the switch itself to electrically engage in. The piece I need contains the threaded hole for the switch cover as well as a series of holes for the switch pins to engage in. I actually have the wiring I need I just simply need the plastic bezel that the switch slides into. In addition I could use 1 plastic bezel that covers the passenger power window switch and one which covers the power door locks once the switches are in place.

I'm sure I have that. I'll take a look and send you PM to confirm.

Do have the fuel tank harness that connects to the body harness?

Fuel tank harness shipped to 77301?

shipping on the fuel tank harness to 77301.

Sorry, didn't see your posts. $20 for the harness + 6 for the ride.
    Thanks, Mike

money sent.

Is the T5 harness still available?
    Current rides
    85 Mustang GT, 70 Plymouth Duster 225 slant

Yep, I have a couple. PM me if you are interested.
    Mike

parts arrived today,thank you sir!

Awesome. Thanks Tommy!