Close

Default SOLD! Recaro upholstery set - used

I had new TMI upholstery put in my pace car a couple weeks ago and would sell the old stuff, if any of you are interested. It will come as a complete fabric set (front and rear) as well as the old foam sets from the front seats only.

The fabric itself is in decent shape, considering how notorious the are about wearing out. The center zig-zag fabrics are worn and really need replaced, but no tears. The black fabric was all in pretty good shape, except for the drivers side lower seat bolster on one side and the rear seat back top area. Both show signs of fabric getting thin, but no actual tears. I had planned on adding some extra fabric as a backing to help reinforce it, but it really isn't very noticeable as is.

The front foam all seemed to be in great shape with only one drivers side seat bolster slightly collapsed. Again, wasn't really that noticeable in the car.

I would sell everything together for $100 plus shipping... or pick up in Barboursville, WV.

Note: Car came out of the upholstery shop while I've been out working on the river. The shop I used has been in business for many years and they do good work. They removed the upholstery knowing that I planned on possibly re-using it on another project. If you decide you'd like to buy it, go ahead and commit to it. Before payment, I can have the wife take pics of everything and look at all the seams to make sure they can be re-used without any major work. I just hate to throw this stuff away, knowing how expensive the new covers are. Here are some pics of the seats before they were redone:
    Name:  received_10201471241659448.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  132.8 KB
    Name:  received_10201471162577471.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  110.0 KB
    Having trouble uploading pics, so pm me and I should have a few more. Otherwise, I'll keep trying to add them here.
    Last edited by Broncojunkie; 05-18-2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Sold

Name:  received_10215859526537411.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  136.9 KB
    Last edited by Broncojunkie; 05-18-2018 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Phone # in pic (not mine)

I am interested in the upholstery. I would definitely like to see more pics before payment.

Thanks, Mongos82ttop

Quote Originally Posted by mongos82ttop View Post
    I am interested in the upholstery. I would definitely like to see more pics before payment.

Thanks, Mongos82ttop
    she's going to pull everything out tomorrow and take some better pics, now that the fabric is off. You can have first dibs at it.

Cool. Thank you.

Mongos82ttop

Cool. Thank you.

Mongos82ttop
    Mongos82ttop,
    Can you pm me? I have a ton of pics and it would just be easier to text or email them to you. Thanks!

Replied to pm.

Pics sent, Mongo!

Sold pending funds and shipping quote.

Payment sent.

Thanks again Broncojunkie.

Payment sent.

Thanks again Broncojunkie.
    Thanks for the fast payment! Everything is boxed up and will go out tomorrow.

Well done hanging on to that upholstery. Now if I could just find a tan set...

I received the upholstery and foam. I am very happy with it. I will leave feedback.

THANKS Broncojunkie!!

Mongos82ttop