I intended to put 275/50's on ten holes out back, and the 235/60's for the front. set it all up online, paid in advanced, and brought in just the four tires. They guys eyes just about popped out of his skull while he was verifying the sizes. They didn't have the 275\50's I ordered, that's how I ended up with 275\60's on the car.

They basically flat out refused to throw them on the rims, saying my 10 holes were a bit too narrow (which I agreed with) and that they wouldn't fit on any car with 4 lugs.

I eventually ended up pulling the car in so they could "test fit" them to show me they couldn't even fit in the wheel we'll.

A few minutes later, I saw them all in their scratching their heads as they set it down and tried to bounce it to find a place it was rubbing. They eventually had 4 tire guys bouncing thw rear of the car while the lead tech guy was underneath with a flashlight.

They came back in to tell me the tires technically fit, but the car wouldn't handle or drive right if I used them.

I told em fine, ill swap em out on the parking lot then you have nothing to worry about.