Close

Threaded View

Default 1985 white SVO 60K miles

This 1985 SVO has 60K original miles and is a real survivor. It has been in CA and NV its entire life. Clean title and clean Carfax. The vehicle is all stock except for a few tasteful modifications that can all quickly and easily be reversed: Invoices available upon request

· K&N Filter (I have the original air box)

· Upgraded Radio (blue tooth) and speakers

· H&R Sport Spring. Same spring rate just lowers car about an inch. Greatly improved stability (I have original springs)

· Sub-frame connectors and K brace to improve stability

· Magnaflow muffler and dual tail pipes

I have always wanted one of these since they came out in 1984. It took 33 years but I can finally afford one. The previous owner was able to provide $8K in recent maintenance invoice. See below. I have since replaced the OEM Koni shocks (these cars came with Konis), added the aforementioned springs and braces. I also rebuilt the front brakes, changed the brake hoses and pads (Hawk) and gave the car a tune up. I have been driving this car daily for the last several weeks while I perform some repairs on my daily driver. It’s a real joy to drive, especially with the updated suspension and brake work. It has not been cut up in anyway. The paint is in really good shape for a car that is 33 years old. No material scratches or dings. Well documented including $10K in invoices over the last few years and the original purchase agreement. This car passed California smog in 2017. It now has NV historic plates and smog is not required.

For me it’s more about the build. I enjoy working on cars and this one needed very little. I can now say I have owned one and it’s time to move onto the next project.

Major Service: Invoices available upon request

· March 2018 Turbo rebuilt by Evergreen. New valve seals.

· January 2018 New spark plugs, PCV valve, rotor

· December 2017 New OEM Koni Shocks, H&R springs, front bushings

· December 2017 Maximum Motorsports sub frame connectors to brace the car

· November 2017 Rebuilt front calipers, new pistons, hoses and pads, brake bleed

· September 2015 4 new BFG G Force Sport Comp tires

· September 2015 New alternator, battery and voltage regulator

· April 2015 New timing belt & tensioner, valve cover gasket

· April 2015 New radiator, water pump, thermostat and all hoses

· March 2013 New fuel pump and fuel line, engine and tranny mounts

· March 2013 New exhaust, catalytic converter and muffler

What’s wrong with it?

·
    The trip odometer (not the odometer) gets hung up at 100 miles sometimes

· There is a seam separation on both the driver and passenger seat. See pictures. TMI makes a reupholster kit that is dead on. 43-73506-955-L543P for $880
    Crack in one of the front speak dash

Car is located in Las Vegas, NV Asking price is $9,000
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Curt C; 07-05-2018 at 09:10 AM.