cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 85787
paint color: grey
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: hatchback

All factory options still in place, All ASC specific items intact. This is a very rare (1 of 11) and most original ASCs I have ever seen. From the stock mufflers from 86 to the air intake silencer. Nothing has been added to this car besides the 10 hole wheels which were they previous owners preference. The original orange mesh wheels are included with the purchase but could stand to be refinished. The car was repainted in 2002 in a non factory color but it actually is a better looking color. The car has 85K on it and I have the carfax to prove its lineage. Also included are sales brochures, all maintenance records, ASC specific paperwork and a brief synopsis of this cars life. The interior is in great shape other than the carpet which might be able to be cleaned. Everything works as it should, there are no issues. I drove this car home 310 miles on only 1 tank of gas. The oil was just changed as was the clutch cable. Its ready for registration and the summer. Come take a look and lets make a deal. Located in Watertown CT. Thanks
https://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/...570680903.html

Mike