Close

Default Dakota Dual Electric Fan Controler - PAC2750

I ran this in my car for only about 90 miles, and it worked flawlessly. I have all of the pieces, and all instructions, wiring schematics, etc. It was an easy install, and the unit works perfectly with lots of options. You can have two fans come on staged, and go back off at different temps, etc.

The DAK-PAC-2750 is $114 through Summit, plus another $28 for the additional relay. Its recommended to run 2 relays with a 2 fan setup. You can use this to run a single fan setup as well, but its really designed with a lot of features for 2 fans. I also bought a universal sensor for coolant temp for if you are using an AutoMeter gauge, which was another $15. So I am into this whole setup for about $160. It works awesome, and I would continue to use it, but my Coyote swap has all of this management built into the Control Pack.

SOLD

Name:  dakotafancontrol1.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  61.1 KB

Name:  dakotafancontrol2.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  93.9 KB

Name:  dakotafancontrol3.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  53.6 KB
    Last edited by vdubn; 04-23-2018 at 01:46 AM.
    85 GT Hatchback, T-Tops. 2012 Coyote 5.0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3.73 Posi 8.8, 5 lug Cobra 13" fr and 12.6" rear disc swap, 2004 Hydroboost Swap, MM SubFrame Connectors, MM Panhard Bar, MM front A-Arms, MM rear control arms, MM CC Plates, MM Coilovers w/Koni dampeners, MM Torque Arm (soon to be installed).

I'll take it!
    Sent you a PM.
    '79 Fairmont Futura
    '79 Mercury Zephyr wagon
    '83 LTD Wagon - future Mustang "Sport" Wagon
    '84 Mercury Capri RS - 5.0 5spd
    Owner of Victory Engines and Machining, LLC
    g2G

Showed up today. Everything looks good, just as pictured/described. Now, I just need to get it installed.

Thanks,
    Daniel
    '79 Fairmont Futura
    '79 Mercury Zephyr wagon
    '83 LTD Wagon - future Mustang "Sport" Wagon
    '84 Mercury Capri RS - 5.0 5spd
    Owner of Victory Engines and Machining, LLC
    g2G