Close

Default 1983 notch t top project NY

1983 notch with factory t tops. I got it from a salvage yard in Montana. Do not have title but you can get it through a service. I have had it for the last five years and haven't worked on it. Car did have a hit back in 2001 and front bumper was swapped out for a 82 ( all previous owners doing) it's four cylinder five speed. I have smooth inner fender aprons and a new floor pan replacement, and radiator support. All from latemodel restoration brand new. I just want it to get restored and back on the road. It is one of only 700 made that year. I can tell you it's only a couple dozen left from all those years. rust is minimal and a great start for a winter project. looking for 500 OBO. car is located in wappingers falls NY. car does not run which does complicate shipping. if you setup shipping that is fine but i will not pay or pay to move it somewhere else. Here is a video i made of the car so you can get a better idea of it. also the front clip is unbolted and that is why the fender looks off.

https://youtu.be/Otw-_WIwjpY

Parts alone are worth the $500. Somebody grab it, I would but got one of my own to do.
    Rob

current cars:
    83 GT Convertible
    83 Project GT T-Top Coupe
    84 GT T-Top Hatch
    86 GT Hatch low mile car
    00 V-6 Convertible

all white cars!

its a project for sure. not bad for the price. I just got done building my own t-top notch. I started with a car that needed the same amount of work and paid way to much for it.

Ok if someone doesn't buy it. I am gonna come get it. I am off all next week. I don't know why but it's calling me to come get it. Someone talk me out of this, Joe it may be a road trip. Trailer is ready,is the lightening ready?
    Rob

current cars:
    83 GT Convertible
    84 GT T-Top Hatch
    86 GT Hatch low mile car
    00 V-6 Convertible

all white cars!

Quote Originally Posted by 83GTRAG View Post
    Ok if someone doesn't buy it. I am gonna come get it. I am off all next week. I don't know why but it's calling me to come get it. Someone talk me out of this, Joe it may be a road trip. Trailer is ready,is the lightening ready?
    Road trips are the best!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rushman04 View Post
    Road trips are the best!

I know and you are only a few hours away too. Problem is I have 4 now, a parts car and no room but I am trying to talk my son into it. He is 26 and doesn't realize yet that he needs a project car.
    Rob

current cars:
    83 GT Convertible
    84 GT T-Top Hatch
    86 GT Hatch low mile car
    00 V-6 Convertible

all white cars!

I know and you are only a few hours away too. Problem is I have 4 now, a parts car and no room but I am trying to talk my son into it. He is 26 and doesn't realize yet that he needs a project car.
    Dam, four is a lot. I hope the video helps show the car better then pictures would. If you have any questions let me know. I have other parts for this car also. Brand new headliner and 86 gt front seats. And the keys for all locks including the t tops work

Ok I want the car lets talk after Christmas and I will make arrangements with u to come pick it up and save it.
    Rob

current cars:
    83 GT Convertible
    84 GT T-Top Hatch
    86 GT Hatch low mile car
    00 V-6 Convertible

all white cars!

Ok I want the car lets talk after Christmas and I will make arrangements with u to come pick it up and save it.
    Yes!!!!!!

Yes is the coupe still avail. If so pls call me. Or provide your number. 401-465-9874. I can come grab it as soon as your ready tomorrow or wed etc.

Default T top coupe

Quote Originally Posted by D Parrillo View Post
    Yes is the coupe still avail. If so pls call me. Or provide your number. 401-465-9874. I can come grab it as soon as your ready tomorrow or wed etc.
    Please sir I’m 10000% interested in buying the car. Please contact me 401-465-9874

FREE!! this car needs to go ASAP. Iam closing on a house and the wife wants it gone. Come with a trailer and the car is yours. On Wednesday this car goes to the salvage yard.

Man to bad its so far...