Close

Default 1986 Mustang GT 5 speed

I'm very interested in buying a 1986 Mustang GT hatch. Ideally a ttop would be preferred but a sunroof and AC would be great as well. Also interested in 79-82 and 85 hatches. Looking for a sharp clean driver, no projects. Have $10k cash.

I live in Wisconsin but have truck, will travel.

If you are still in the market, I have an 86 GT T-top car that needs sold. The car is extremely clean. It has gobs of upgrades including a 351 Sportsman block with a Novi 2000, Trickflow heads and intake, Tremec 3550, Cobra brakes front and rear, Glen's Performance fuel system. I've been running this combo since 2007 and has been my summer daily driver. The interior is stock except for some of the gauges. It has A/C, cruise (although last time I tried it did not work), power steering, the usual stuff. I am the second owner and the original owner is a good friend of mine. Its never seen snow. It was repainted around 1990. The car is in Cleveland, OH. Mike

Very interested. PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I never got back to check the classifieds. Let me know if you are still in the market. Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike86GT View Post
    Sorry, I never got back to check the classifieds. Let me know if you are still in the market. Mike
    Did you ever sell this? A lot has changed in 18 months, but I’m back in the market for a ttop Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk