Close

Default Hello from Upstate NY

My name is Ken, I'm 61 years old and I've owned my 84 GT since May 1986. This was the first muscle Mustang I bought that was less than 5 years old. I bought it for $7500.00 with 19,000 miles on the odometer, from a librarian at my job, honestly, as a birthday present to me, until my wife took it from me a week later. What was I thinkin when I taught her how to drive a stick back in May of 1980, hence the 85 bought for her, got my 84 back. It has 98,000 miles, LX style grey cloth interior, manual windows, factory sunroof, and a/c. A couple of months after purchase, I bought and installed the SVO lower air dam and 140mph speedometer from Ford Motorsport catalog. a couple of years later I added the walker 85 style dual exhaust. My wife's 85 has no modifications to it, bought it with 8,000 miles on it in August 87 from a Chevy dealer, sits in our garage with 65,000 miles on it. Both haven't been driven in 6 years, maybe more and both need clutches.

Welcome! Post some pics when you get a chance, would love to see them.
    Mike
    85 GT - owned since 87

Sounds like you have a nice pair of cars. Yes to the pictures. Hope you can get them both out and driving again.

Welcome! Definitely post pics. Where in upstate NY are you? I'm just outside of Hamilton.
    -Randy
    '83 Mustang GL notchback - 351w - T5Z
    '84 Mustang GT350 20th Anniversary Hatch #2808 - 302 - T5
    ''92 Mustang LX Hatch - 2.3t - IRS (in progress)