Close

Threaded View

I also got a chance to get the radiator hoses connected. Ran into an issue trying to run the Coyote swap hose that LMR sold me, as it clearly wouldn't work with the Power By The Hour power steering pump relocate. Here is how it looked when I did a test fit

Name:  lmr-lower-rad-hose1.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  71.3 KB

As you can see here, the pump pulley was in direct contact with the LMR hose.
    Name:  lmr-lower-rad-hose2.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  39.5 KB

So, I got some good advice that the factory 2012 Mustang lower hose would work with some trimming. I got it today, and it fits perfect without any trimming. More than an inch of clearance between the PS pulley and the lower hose. Its worth mentioning that the hose is on upside down, but works perfectly.

Name:  factory-lower-rad-hose.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  78.8 KB
    Last edited by vdubn; 06-12-2018 at 11:02 AM.
    85 GT Hatchback, T-Tops. 2012 Coyote 5.0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3.73 Posi 8.8, 5 lug Cobra 13" fr and 12.6" rear disc swap, 2004 Hydroboost Swap, MM SubFrame Connectors, MM Panhard Bar, MM front A-Arms, MM rear control arms, MM CC Plates, MM Coilovers w/Koni dampeners, MM Torque Arm (soon to be installed).