Close

Default Partial Partout, New 302 Engine, T5 Trans, Lots of Parts - Prep for Coyote Swap

Well, I amazingly had someone make me an offer I couldn't refuse on the complete engine/trans/fuel setup, so everything sold yesterday, except for the following parts.

- 1985 to 86 Completely Refurbished Instrument Cluster with 140mph speedo, brand new LMR plastic bezel (Fits 1979 to 1986) - $200
    - ECU Harness (W/MAF Conversion) - $200
    - Anderson Power Pipe (AF0104) - Some scratches on the pipe powerdercoating from rubbing my inner apron, not noticeable once installed - $150
    - Upper Radiator hose (normally setup for Supercharger, but works great for a relocated alternator) - $75 with the end rubber pieces (one end has a rubber hose bushing into it, to reduce it to the correct size, that is included.

Here are two pics of the cluster, like I said its brand new. Odometer has literally 95 miles on it, and it was reading fast due to me having the wrong trans gear in it. Either way, the speedo alone cost me $150 + core.

Name:  cluster1.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  80.3 KB

Name:  cluster2.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  75.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0639.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  80.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0640.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  67.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0641.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  108.1 KB
    Last edited by vdubn; 04-09-2018 at 12:56 PM.
    85 GT Hatchback, T-Tops. 2012 Coyote 5.0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3.73 Posi 8.8, 5 lug Cobra 13" fr and 12.6" rear disc swap, 2004 Hydroboost Swap, MM SubFrame Connectors, MM Panhard Bar, MM front A-Arms, MM rear control arms, MM CC Plates, MM Coilovers w/Koni dampeners, MM Torque Arm (soon to be installed).

What package deal can you offer me on the following items:

1) Aluminum Accessory Brackets W/March Pulleys (alternator, Crank, Water Pump)
    2) 130 amp Alternator
    3) All of the MSD stuff
    4) SSP Hurst Short Shifter with White Hurst knob

I may be interested in the engine and trans as well - do you have a way to ship it?

All of this stuff would need to be shipped to zip code 34984

Let me know - or PM me - or if you want I can PM you my cell number

Thanks

[QUOTE=vdubn;1877979]In preparation for a Coyote swap, I have a bunch of parts for sale that are basically all brand new. The engine, and all of the parts listed below, have about 150 miles on them. The engine runs excellent, has no issues or leaks. Compression is 10.6:1, and is within 5psi at 180 to 185 on all cylinders.

Honestly I wasn't even looking to make any changes to the car, until I came into a deal I couldn't pass up for a complete Coyote swap.

Here are all of the parts I have, I am willing to sell bundles for better prices, but don't want to give the stuff away, since I have a lot of money into this stuff. Feel free to make offers, I am willing to ship, but local folks will get first chance for the bigger/heavier stuff, just to avoid shipping.

302 Engine (less than 100 miles, ~180 psi compression on all cylinders) $2200
    - 10.6:1 Compression (Keith Black Hyper Pistons) - Std Bore
    - TrickFlow Stage 1 Camshaft
    - New Ford Racing Roller Lifters
    - Scorpion Roller Rockers
    - New Steel Pushrods
    - New Water Pump
    - Edelbrock Aluminum Heads (2.02 Intake, 1.65 Exhaust), 7/16 Guide Studs, Pushrod Guide Plates (these started as E-Street heads, but I had all of the valvetrain replaced with excellent quality Lunati Dual Valve Spring kit, $300 just for the springs, locks and retainers). Basically these are Edelbrock Performer heads with better springs, since the billet castings are the same between the E-street and Performer heads
    - ARP Head Bolts
    - New Ford Oil Pump, with Brand New Pickup
    - New Dual Roller Timing Chain
    - Ford Racing Black Valve Covers
    - PowderCoated Fox Body Oil Pan with new Pickup
    - Stock TFI Ford Distributor

Clutch - Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch Kit (Pressure Plate, Disc, throwout bearing, flywheel) - Good for 560 ft-lbs of Torque - $300

Aluminum Accessory Brackets W/March Pulleys (alternator, Crank, Water Pump) - $200

130amp Alternator - $150

MAC 1-5/8" Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers - $300

MSD Stuff
    - MSD TFI Distributor - $250
    - MSD Digital 6 - 6520 Part No. - $275
    - MSD Coil - 5527 Part No. - $30
    - MSD Tach Adapter - Part No. 8910 - $40
    - MSD Coil Harness - Free with purchase of other MSD stuff

Buy all of the MSD stuff for $500

Transmission/Drivetrain
    - T5 World Class Transmission, with Bellhousing and separator plate, new clutch fork - $650
    - SSP Hurst Short Shifter with White Hurst knob - $150
    - Aluminum Driveline - $175
    - Hi Torque Starter - $80

Fuel Injection
    - Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold - $300
    - BBK 65mm Throttle Body - $125
    - Cobra MAF - $75
    - Cobra ECU - $275
    - ECU Harness (W/MAF Conversion) - $200
    - Fuel Rail with 24# Injectors and Aeromotive FPR - $200
    - Anderson Power Pipe (AF0104) - Some scratches on the pipe powerdercoating from rubbing my inner apron, not noticeable once installed - $150

1985 to 86 Completely Refurbished Instrument Cluster with 140mph speedo, brand new LMR plastic bezel (Fits 1979 to 1986) - $200

PM Sent
    85 GT Hatchback, T-Tops. 2012 Coyote 5.0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3.73 Posi 8.8, 5 lug Cobra 13" fr and 12.6" rear disc swap, 2004 Hydroboost Swap, MM SubFrame Connectors, MM Panhard Bar, MM front A-Arms, MM rear control arms, MM CC Plates, MM Coilovers w/Koni dampeners, MM Torque Arm (soon to be installed).

FEP Power Member

Interested in these two shipped to 49441, lets make deal.....
    - Cobra MAF - $75
    - Cobra ECU - $275
    Thanks, Zen
    '86 GT - weekend driver
    '86 Capri 5.0
    '86 Turbo Coupe
    '17 Mustang GT
    '23 BRONCO

Interested in the instrument cluster. PM Sent.

Tom

Replied

I just updated the thread, with pics of the cluster. All of the rest of the engine/trans, except what is listed up top, has been sold.

Pm sent about upper radiator hose.

Quote Originally Posted by 79mustang View Post
    Pm sent about upper radiator hose.
    I didn't get any PM from you

Well not sure what happened. I went back and checked and it shows i did. Anyway I see you have updated your original post that answered my question.
    Last edited by 79mustang; 04-10-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Found it. Sorry I missed it, it was a couple days ago. Sent you a PM back.

Is the cluster still available?

The cluster has been sold, but the Anderson Power Pipe and EFI harness with MAF conversion are still available.

P.M. Sent.

FEP Power Member

Do you still have the Cobra MAF & ECU?
    '86 GT - weekend driver
    '86 Capri 5.0
    '86 Turbo Coupe
    '17 Mustang GT
    '23 BRONCO

Sorry, those sold. All thats left is an 86 PCM harness and an Anderson Power Pipe