Close

Default Clutch pos switch wiring

Hi gang! Haven't posted in a while. I'm trying to track down wiring needed make my clutch position switch happy. I had to put a new harness in my car and I can't find anything that looks like pictures I've seen of what these two plugs look like. I can get the two pigtails but what am I attaching them to??
    Car is an 85 v8 5spd. The harness I'm using is supposed to bee out of same type of car.
    Thanks

It is one plug with two red( or maybe pink I forget)wires that go into the switch mounted up under the dash at the top of the clutch pedal arm. I will take a pic of mine tonight if I get the chance so you know exactly.

That would be great thank you!!

I tried to take a pic that would make sense but I just couldn't. It is a pair of red wires with stripes going into a black plug with "wings" on each side to hold it into the switch that is way up at the top of the clutch pedal arm.
    The switch is light grey.
    Did you change this car over from an automatic?

I tried to take a pic that would make sense but I just couldn't. It is a pair of red wires with stripes going into a black plug with "wings" on each side to hold it into the switch that is way up at the top of the clutch pedal arm.
    The switch is light grey. It looks like it takes two plugs but it only takes one.
    Follow your harness from the firewall grommet to the underside of the dash. It will be the only connector with a single spade connection.
    I hope this helps in lieu of pics.

Thank you for the replies. I haven't converted it. I bought a completely stripped out roller and am trying to piece things back together.