Need some help to determine if I did something wrong on this website. I used to be able to see the "Wanted" sub forum and replied to some posts of items they were looking for. Now I get this message (see below) and the "wanted" sub forum isn't even there. I sent the web master three messages and he still has not responded (trying to determine if I did something wrong replying to folks posts). Anyone know how to get and answer from the web master? I own 8 fox bodies in my collection (79 Pace, 80 Cobra, 81 Cobra, 82 GT, 83 GT, 84 GT-350 Conv, 85 SVO, 86 GT Conv) and this is a good site for information and to help others with parts they may need on occasion. Other Mustang sites that I am involved with let folks buy and sell parts without any issues (7173 forum, 74-78 Mustang II forum, S550 Forum, Blue Oval forum, etc).

[h=vBulletin Message]2[/h] Motorcity Mustang, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.