Close

Default '83 Capri 5.0/4-spd T-Tops Yellow/Walnut - $4000 (Santa Clara)

Four not so good pics!

Attachment 119066

1983 Mercury Capri
    condition: good
    cylinders: 8 cylinders
    drive: rwd
    fuel: gas
    paint color: yellow
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual
    type: hatchback

PLEASE READ THE AD BEFORE CONTACTING ME.. asking 4k Lets TRADE
    I have a very rare original cancer free fox body for sale or possible trade. I really love this car but I just don't have the time to do the things I want to. It's an extremely rare optioned color combo for a Mustang or Capri. It is the original Medium Yellow available in 82-83 only with Walnut (brown) interior, also a 1 year option. It was also ordered with a factory 5.0 and T-top. and no they don't leak.. 1983 was the first year of the 5 speed but it was an option so this car is a 4 speed. I have a 5 speed for it if you wanted to change that out. It ran Great when I parked it, I started pulling the interior out to give it a make over (re-cover) the original in the same color but with a more modern leather vs the fake stuff they used in 1983. I never got around to putting it back together. I also pulled the water pump to replace with a high flow aluminum but also never got around to putting that back together. Right now it is a NON OP. It wouldn't require much money to get it back together, I'm just really picky and didn't want to mess with it until I found the perfect material for the interior. Tmi was the best I could find.

I also have a 1 owner 1986 mustang 5.0 automatic that I was planning to drive daily once upon a time
    . It starts and most body work is done. It's been parked for a long long time and the transmission developed a leak. Most of the fluid has ended up under it..
    TRADE FOR TRUCK, MOTORCYCLE 1000CC OR LARGER OR CRUISER CHOPPER M109R , COMMUTER WORTH AT LEAST 4K, OR 4x4 MAYBE AN RV 12v cummings would be top of my list even put cash on top
    Also has power locks and windows with a very old keyless entry option.
    I have a lot of extra parts too including another bubble hatch and hood.
    Neat fact, It has an original Ford Motorsport 140 mph speedo.. yep the one with the Green markings.

Email for with questions/offers. I won't try to feed you crap, Title is clean and I am registered as the second owner, always been a California car 1985 1986 1987 1988 Mustang 5.0 302 50 1989 Ford fox
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...499372305.html

Mike

I kind of like the looks of this car (though not necessarily with the current tire/wheel set up). Obviously not enough pics to draw too many conclusions.
    Bob in Lebanon, TN
    79 original owner six cylinder coupe
    MCA Gold Card judge for 3rd Generation cars

Its my car, I hate the wheels but I sold the other ones that were on it..

Quote Originally Posted by N2MUSTANGS View Post
    Is this Nick?
    Should be Nick..
    Current rides:
    89 LX 5.0, 5 -spd..the Lemon
    86 RS Capri 5.0 Auto...
    86 LX Colorado SSP 5.0 5-spd (Sadly Sold)
    85.5 SVO, Finally Got Boost
    83 RS Capri 5.0, 5-spd (another sadly sold)

Quote Originally Posted by onetrackrider View Post
    Should be Nick..
    I thought it was, looked like the pics he sent me when I was interested in the brown 84 coupe from him....still wish I could have got that one.

Is this Nick?
    Yep, Hows it going

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by onetrackrider View Post
    Should be Nick..
    How goes it?

Is this Nick?
    Hows granny's coupe ?

You tell me, I'm guessing you ended up selling it. Hope it went to a good home......I sure wish I would have been able to pick it up.

You tell me, I'm guessing you ended up selling it. Hope it went to a good home......I sure wish I would have been able to pick it up.
    I hope it did too. Ha ha guy gotta killer deal. Bought it the day my now ex wife was moving out and taking my kids.. Rough day