Close

Default New, but not new, from NC

As my username, I am the (youngest) son of ponydude. Dad clearanced a large chunk of his foxbody stuff, but my brother and I are bringing him back around. He was fox-free for a few years, but acquired an 84 GT Turbo almost a year ago at a great price. Just this past Monday, I acquired my first Fox. Hard to believe that it took me this long after learning most of what I know from my dad and brother before I even hit puberty. I was 25 before I even bought my first Mustang, a 2003 Cobra that I still own. My girlfriend has a 2003 V6 and a 2008 Bullitt. I am literally surrounded by Mustangs, not that it's a bad thing. Anyhow, I picked up an 84 GT Turbo for myself and dad, my brother, and myself each have one. It's rough, but appears to all be there. I'm gonna do an LS swap. Just kidding. I plan to return her to her former glory. Appears to have under 100k miles. It was parked 11-12 years ago after it was suspected to have a blown head gasket. I'll find out soon for sure. I look forward to hanging around FEP.

Nice project!

Yes, nice project.. Have fun building and fixing her....