Close

Threaded View

FEP Senior Member

Default T5 transmission + T5 transmission related items+ FMS H Pipe

1) T5 world class transmission from a modified 1986 Mustang GT. This is a stock 1986 Mustang t5 removed from a modified 1986 Mustang GT. There is a whine in the transmission but it shifted fine. I believe that this transmission has much life left in it if you want to use as is with the whine..or fix it and turn it into a t5z, rebuild to stock spec....etc.. $300 pick up only Gaithersburg, MD.

2) 86-93 10.5 Ram Stage 2 clutch with about 4000 miles on it. I replaced every component in my cars driveline with new and it turned out that the clutch installed prior to my ownership was still in great condition...clutch+pressure plate $50 pick up only Gaithersburg, MD.

3) Used BBK off road H-pipe. Hangers were cut..has dent in one flow tube...$50 pick up only Gaithersburg, MD.

4) Double hump crossmember with Poly bushing-$25 pick up only Gaithersburg, MD.

5) Mint Used Ford Motorsport 2.25 stainless steel H-pipe. This item is used but with very few miles. Overall great condition. Would be great for a car that has existing period correct FMS mods, or for the FMS parts hoarder. $275 prefer pick up but will work with buyer on other terms on a case by case basis. Located in Gaithersburg, MD. FYI---H pipe is later style 86-93.

Any questions contact Tom 301-717-2663. Text or call and I will get pics to any interested party. Thank You, Tom
    Last edited by noac; 02-06-2018 at 03:34 PM.