Ackerman correction is in the pivot arm geometry.

what you are shooting for is perfect alignment across the entire steering sweep as you go from straight to full left or right. Front tires working together make the drive around the parking lots more enjoyable and also add some badly needed steering authority that becomes extremely evident once the rear oversteer/snap steer is corrected.

i corrected rear snapsteer on my 86 by removing the rear sway bar and softer 4cyl LX rear springs. It comes close to lifting the inside front tire on hard turns because there is still too much bar in front and it’s now also holding the rear. Very predictable at the edge which is now WAY past anything it would do Stock. Understeer while applying 300lbs of torque or so — what a concept! It used to go in a circle!

Im adding a panhard to my “85 Saleen 006” build that has full vintage racecraft suspension. Adding Maximum Motorsports upper and lower control arms also. Going to see what better Ackerman and keeping weight on the inside tire does. Should help, and be fun.