Close

Default Instrument cluster

Does anyone make a printed circuit board for the SVO. Mine has many issues and it would make sense to just replace it at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 80fairmont; 01-19-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Are there any breaks in the traces? It looks like there was some heat from the old bulb, LED's get rid of that heat. What isn't working?

I thought I had seen some at NPD, but just looking now I couldn't find them. So either I am mistaken or I am imaging stuff now.

You can make repairs to your circuit board if you have a break in one of the circuit lines. Often that is all that is wrong. I have even seen some solder wires from one side to the other to fix a broken circuit. Maybe not the best option, but it does work if you can't find a replacement.

If you need/want a replacement then I would recommend posting a WTB in the Classifieds. Most likely someone here on FEP has what you need. Heck, I might have one myself, but would have to look at my clusters to verify. Good Luck!
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller