I have always been a manual kind of guy in my muscle car/sports car. Always wanted the 4 spd, then the 5 and lastly the 6 spd over the automatic, no questions asked. BUT I have to honestly say the Ford 10 speed is one bad a$$ transmission. Everyone I have talked to that owns one says the same and my limited experience with it, I was very impressed. First time in my life I would seriously consider the automatic over the manual. This is especially true with the Mustang 6 speed having QC issues long term.

In trucks, I have always preferred and automatic. Probably because that was my work truck and I was always working in it/with it so I was on the phone, etc. and rowing gears was not what I wanted to do. Nothing wrong with a manual, but honestly the automatics in the PSD since 2004 have been very good again. I haven't heard virtually any complaints from new Super Duty owners with the 10 speed and the PSD. They all say it shifts perfectly, never hunts for the right gear, and always downshifts to the perfect gear for the situation when driving and towing. The added fuel economy is awesome too. Obviously there aren't any other options for a transmission, but Ford got that one right.

NOW onto the Bronco MIC hard top issue! WTH! My Bronco is built and sitting in Michigan awaiting a new top because of QC issues with the current design/suppliers. Latest news is the new top won't be available until October at this point. Current owners that have taken delivery and those in transit currently will get tops first and then all produced Broncos in the order of production. So odds are I might be lucky to get my 2021 Bronco by November or December at this point in time. Right before the 2022 MY starts production in late December according to the latest guesstimate. Thankfully I only have a $100 reservation into the deal at this point, but having to decide if its worth actually moving forward with the purchase when its all said and done or just walk away at this point. I know someone else will snatch it up if I do and can't even get a new reservation until the 2023 MY at this point. What a gigantic cluster F#$% at this point. I applaud Ford for finally fixing the MIC roof debacle, but WOW what a PR nightmare.