I just finished my EFI swap a couple weeks ago, and got the car running last week. I'm running a 93 Cobra ECU, with a Pro-M 75mm MAF, 65mm throttle body, and 24# injectors.

Car fired right up, and had some idle issues initially, so I ran through the idle setup procedure, and TPS procedure. I got it to idle, and was supposed to set the TPS to .96 to .98 volts. Only after drilling the holes out a bunch, I was able to get it from 1.14v down to 1v. Hopefully that is close enough. If not, I can drill them larger and see if I can get it to .96 to .98.

Timing is set to about 12 degrees BTDC, and at 2500 rpm set to about 28 to 30 degrees BTDC.

Car is idling around 900rpm, and starts pretty rough. If I try to drive around the block right away, initial take-off is pretty rough, with some occasional popping in the intake. When idling in the garage, its running rich enough that its burning my eyes.

I pulled codes, and got the following codes:

31 - EGR Valve Position/Pressure Feedback EGR Circuit Below Minimum Voltage. 0.24 volts (O,CM,R)
67- Park Neutral Position Switch Circuit Open; A/C On -Manual (O), Manual Lever Position Sensor Out Of Range/A/C On (CM,O), Clutch Switch Circuit Failure (CM)
81 - Secondary Air Diverter Circuit Failure (O)
82 - Secondary Air Bypass Circuit Failure (O)
84 - EGR Vacuum Regulator (EVR) Control Circuit Failure (O)

I think all of the codes are pretty normal for my situation. The car is a 5 speed, and the clutch switch works, so not sure why I'm getting that code, but don't think it matters. I don't have a smog pump, or EGR, so I think its all good.

My fuel pressure is set to 40psi, and I am not running cats, so maybe some smell is normal, but it doesn't seem that it should be burning my eyes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.