Close

Default 79 Tangerine 5.0

I bought this car and had it shipped without getting close to it. It seems to be a good resto car for someone and too much of a project for me. Engine runs and sounds good and trans shifts as it should. Carb could use a cleaning. Seems largely original with 90,000 miles. Interior is in good condition with the carpet and map pockets missing from the doors and the dash was replaced but not put together properly. Seats are great. I am asking $2000.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fshawn View Post
    I bought this car and had it shipped without getting close to it. It seems to be a good resto car for someone and too much of a project for me. Engine runs and sounds good and trans shifts as it should. Carb could use a cleaning. Seems largely original with 90,000 miles. Interior is in good condition with the carpet and map pockets missing from the doors and the dash was replaced but not put together properly. Seats are great. I am asking $2000.

Forgot to add, it is in Wheaton, IL. And if you couldn't tell from the pics, it's an automatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fshawn View Post
    Forgot to add, it is in Wheaton, IL. And if you couldn't tell from the pics, it's an automatic.

It's been sold