Close

Default Complete seat belt set charcoal gray 86 mustang. Great condition!

I'm selling a complete set of charcoal seat belts out of an 86 Mustang GT that had to have been garaged. This set includes front and rear seat belts & buckles plus hardware. I inspected those closely before taking pictures. They all extend and retract well. Everything functions and looks great! I see just a little discoloration on the edges of the driver seat belt from normal use. No bad sun fading or frays on any belts. The only thing that I noticed was one of the rear buckle outer sleeves that goes under the seat is separated. I don't know how anyone would know after it's installed? Both of my rears on my Capri were seperated and they stayed up without a problem. This OEM set belongs in a very nice car... They will show and function very well. Please PM me with any questions. I've taken several more pictures that are in my PARTS FOR SALE ALBUM. I can only post 5 pics on this ad.

I'm selling these for $160.00 and I will pay for your shipping to the lower 48 states. I accept checks and PayPal. It will be well packed and shipped out once payment clears. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by twingsrs; 02-19-2018 at 12:56 AM.

Reduced price to $160 shipped to your door Priority Mail.
    Tom T.

I could use the fronts, if there the same as a 86 coupe. If I will separate
    1986 lx coupe. 5.0 auto 1E silver metallic