Close

Default NOS Marchal 750 pair of fog lights with Metal cats on the lenses. Super nice!

I'm selling a pair of NOS Marchal 750 fog lights. This model has the metal cats mounted outside the front of the lenses. These are like new with some minor shelf wear. Some scuffs and small scratches on the outer edges and back of the assemblies with a tiny chip on top of one unit as pictured. Nothing that's deep enough to rust and you'll never see any of it when mounted on the car. The front frames and lenses look like new. This is the nicest pair of the 750 series I own. I took many pics so you know what you are getting, but you will have to look in my parts for sale album to see the rest. I can only post 5 pics on this post. Selling the pair for $230 shipped. I will ship these out at no extra cost in the lower 48 states. I also have an older set with the black cats on the inside of the lenses too. I'll post those up when I can get pictures. They're almost as nice as these are. Any questions, please PM me. I always list a lot of details so there are no surprises when you get them. I accept payment by check or PayPal. Parts will be well packed and shipped out once payment clears bank. Purchase with confidence as I have great seller feedback. Thanks for looking.[/ATTACH]Name:  IMG_0468.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  180.6 KBName:  IMG_0469.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  166.3 KBName:  IMG_0470.jpg
Size:  169.0 KBName:  IMG_0472.jpg
Size:  178.0 KB[ATTACH]117831
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by twingsrs; 01-02-2018 at 11:09 PM.

I have a nice set of NEW white covers that fit them, if somebody is interested
    Grtz, Ronald
    www.dutch-twister.nl
    ---------------
    1970 Mach1 Twister Special
    1979 Indianapolis Pace Car Special
    1979 Indianapolis Pace Car Go-Kart
    2007 Saleen Parnelli Jones # 161
    ---------------------------------
    There's no substitude for cubic inches

NOS Marchal set is now SOLD.
    Tom T.