Close

Default Thanks For Having Me

Just picked up my 1st 4 eye, have had 2 fox’s, an 88 and a 90, and then also a 2003 Mach 1, but very excited to have this 86 4 eye. Have a ton of goodies on the way for it, looking forward to getting them all installed.
    Name:  6B3718A5-F4A9-4EA0-AC94-9D5D50A13B67.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  44.6 KB
    Name:  85BAC61D-146C-485E-ACD9-A551032CB612.jpeg
Views: 94
Size:  220.1 KB
    Name:  0B319412-F024-47E9-BCDF-807548C21CE5.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  42.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by EAlesh86; 01-01-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Welcome from another new user. The members here are a lot of help with any questions, they have helped me many times. Sharp car, love the color! How do you keep your garage so neat?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave9052 View Post
    Welcome from another new user. The members here are a lot of help with any questions, they have helped me many times. Sharp car, love the color! How do you keep your garage so neat?
    Unfortunately that’s not my garage, and we asked the same thing lol. We’re worried walking around with shoes on lol. It’s the guys garage i bought the car from, and it’s fairly new

Slick car welcome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Welcome that's a nice looking 86Gt

GORGEOUS 4 eye. Welcome. When the new stuff arrives, list the old stuff in the classifieds...... Always someone needing something.
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

New User

Wow...that is a good looking GT! Welcome from another new member.

Welcome nice looking 4 eye, what part of MD are you from? Or did you just purchase the car from there?

Quote Originally Posted by conmech View Post
    GORGEOUS 4 eye. Welcome. When the new stuff arrives, list the old stuff in the classifieds...... Always someone needing something.
    Thank you. Yea I’ll have a GT40 intake with a 65mm throttle body and 67mm egr spacer that I’ll probably sell

Quote Originally Posted by Grabber70Mach View Post
    Welcome nice looking 4 eye, what part of MD are you from? Or did you just purchase the car from there?
    Thank you. I grew up in Cecil county, but i live in DE now, i just purchased the car from MD.

Thank you all, i was impressed when i saw the car with how nice it was. Now the problem is I’m running out of space for the parts that’s have come in, and have more on the way. Gotta start getting them on the car ��