Close

FEP Senior Member

Default GT Sail panels / Tinted Tail Lights

Set of GT Sail panels. VGC. $80/pr.

Set of tail light which were tinted. Need wet sanding and buffing or tint removed. $50/pr.

PM me if interested. Mike
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

FEP Senior Member

Open to offers on either set. Both need to go to new homes. PM me if interested. Thanks, Mike
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

FEP Senior Member

Both sets are still for sale. Shoot me an offer, they need to go to new homes.
    Thanks, Mike

Hey mike I’m interested in the sail panels how much would you do shipped to 12561?

FEP Senior Member

Sails and Tails are SOLD.
    Mike
    Last edited by MIKE'SVO86; 02-13-2018 at 11:09 PM.