Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What kind of surgery? Fushion? Or discectamy?..... I know all about back issues.....i have 3 herniated discs.......Had 2nd round of stem cell injections 10/9 and Im starting to feel better........Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you, chads84svo. I had a laminectomy, L3-L4. I am fused from L4-S1.

xctasy, love the humor. I, too, am not healed, yet.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    2.3L Horsepower Potential Thread
    Buyer/Seller Experience Link
    Build Thread
    The Four-Eyed Game - 2018 Version

I'm suppose to have my upper spine neck fused T3 to T6 with some rib cage work? They say I'll be out for a year with very little bending etc. I'm waiting as long as possible hoping for technology to come up with something better. I hope your recovery is quick and easy.
    Keith formerly STLPONDS
    '79 V8 coupe in the works!
    Build thread http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=89153

I wish you good luck, Keith. I wouldn't wait too long, but I understand how difficult it is to be out of it for an extended period of time.

I have not worked in over five years, have a Social Security Disability claim in progress, and had to take early-retirement in order to have any sort of income. It is not a good situation, but it is what it is. I am starting physical therapy soon, which means looking for work is not an option at this time. I'm 57 years old. I will not fool myself into thinking I can rejoin the workforce in the near future. All I can do is wait and see what happens.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    2.3L Horsepower Potential Thread
    Buyer/Seller Experience Link
    Build Thread
    The Four-Eyed Game - 2018 Version

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12