Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My wife just said it would be silly to sell it. And she puts up with me slipping to the garage for every unused 5 min. I can find. Now I'm working on one for her.

SELL IT!!!!!

It's just a car just as it was when YOU purchased it.

You have decided to make a change at your work and a "New Outlook On My Career" (Your words). If you are willing to make that BIG of a life changing adjustment GO ALL THE WAY!

Do not "Hoard Stuff" from you past that WILL limit you in the future now that you have a "New Outlook On My Career"!

Ford made MILLION'S of Mustangs and who says that in the future when you are far more successful in your career you would actually still want your current Mustang? Life changes your perspective as you get older and in this situation becoming "Mo Successful" if far more important in your life than some damn old Mustang. Getting there to a successful career generally means LESS TIME for yourself, your family and certainly your hobbies such as this Mustang. All this "Sacrifice" for your "New Outlook On My Career" needs to be made during your peak work "Earnings" years so you can REALLY ENJOY life in your later years.

Of course all this is out the window if you are a "Mellennial" as "Stuff" no longer means anything to you. If that's the situation "I" suggest you take your lead from Gene and Neda.

Quit your job, sell ALL YOUR STUFF and tour the world just like Gene and Neda did 5 YEARS AGO when they quit their jobs, sold their stuff and are now 5 YEARS INTO TRAVELING THE WORLD BY MOTORCYCLE making lifetime memories and sharing those memories with the worldwide web!

Read and enjoy their blog. The places they have been and the photography is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Yes you too can do it IF you want to and set you mind to do it!

http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...highlight=ride

http://www.ridedot.com/rtw/

So glad I am able to help and further confuse your decision!
    Last edited by vintageracer; 12-15-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    Mike
    Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

1995 Ford Powerstroke F350 "Centurion" STRETCHED Crew Cab Dually

I like "Cut & Coach Built" vehicles!

www.musclecardeals.com

Nice job Mike
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

I had a time of about 1 year where my mustang was "in the barn" It was insured and plated but just sat. It only cost me about $200 to keep it insured and tagged.

After I got through some personal issues I finally had the chance to dig it out and get it running. I'm personally glad that I never got rid of it. Everytime I drive it I get that stupid smile of my youth.. If you have the room and its affordable I vote for keeping it.

I have gotten rid of too many cars that I would love to have back, 67 Sunbeam Tiger was one of them.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
    Albert Einstein

1984 20th Anniversary GT350
    Almost "Stock"

Mine has sat in a garage for 20 YEARS! I had huge plans last winter and into spring. But the wife wanted a bakery, so I covered ole girl, and spent the whole summer building that. It still isn’t done, but now I can spend a few hours every week working on it. I even disappeared from here for awhile. Sit on it. Trust me. The spark is still there, and when time allows, it will turn into a raging fire.

I don’t ever want to hear something so stupid come out of your mouth again.

Quote Originally Posted by 83gt351w View Post

That's you told.....

Quote Originally Posted by 83gt351w View Post
    10-4 good buddy!
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12