Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Any updates on this? Still intrested in a Capri rear spoiler.

So am I, need the ASC wing...... but here is a thought...... how about a "BI ASC Wing" for the bubble back? like the svo
    2017 Ford Explorer Sport (DD) 1986 Capri 5.0 Silver/Red
    1969 Falcon XW GTHO coupe (SOLD) went to Australia
    Past 4 eyes-
    4th. 1981 Capri "White" Black Magic I6
    3rd. 1984 Capri RS V8 Black/grey
    2nd. 1984 Capri RS V8 White/red
    1st. 1984 SVO Grey/grey (traded it for a worn out 1970 BOSS 302)
    Both '84 Capri's vin# were 10 away from each other
    U.S. NAVY 1980-2009

Quote Originally Posted by NAVYCAT View Post
    So am I, need the ASC wing...... but here is a thought...... how about a "BI ASC Wing" for the bubble back? like the svo
    Now THAT would look good.
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

I think a Saleen style lower air dam would be cool for 79-82 Mustangs and 79-86 Capris. Someone would have to fabricate one from an original mustang one to adapt it to the Capri bumper.

How about some interior parts?
    93 Blk/Blk Mustang Cobra #1133 SBF with Twins 76's
    86 Black Gt Droptop

Quote Originally Posted by Hec332 View Post
    How about some interior parts?
    I hadn't really considered doing interior since it's the same as Mustang and I figured anything Mustang has probably already been done. I am not opposed though.
    FML. Lets try this one more time.

I'm on a bit of a amateur quest to make some reproduction Capri parts. Got frustrated with not being able to find rear marker moldings for my Capri. In looking for them I found that I wasn't the only one and that most of them are very hard to get unless your lucky enough to find a Capri in a junkyard with them still intact. I've got moldings for each side in good shape with good mounts for 83-84. I've got some 85-86 rear moldings in the mail as well in good shape. I wanted to see about scanning these and printing them in ABS. At this point I've got the moldings I need to copy now I just need to see if printing these would be profitable and if it's going to come out looking good. I was going to experiment on my own making moldings for my Capri and see what comes of that. Any advice would be great. I'm not sure if people really would even want these if I made some.

"That Plymouth had a hemi with a torqueflite. I believe we sawed the guy off even if we did lose $200.”

My cars:
    83 Capri RS T-Top
    83 Capri RS
    82 Capri

Any Capri owners in the Bay Area, California? Email me lets meet up! Meezy2@gmail.com

TheCrippler,I would be interested in the side marker parts as well.
    I'm running with one good one, and 4 mounting screws left on the other side.
    Ray
    86 Mustang LX 3.8 Convertible (bought new}
    65 Galaxie 500 XL 390 auto
    2A

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrippler View Post
    ConMech... I have in my possession one of Hanks fiberglass reproduction ASC wings... The only original stock one I have is badly warped... We shall see what they say
    Waking this thread up. Any update on items? Especially rear spoiler (ASC style preferred)?
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

Yes, would like to hear the results of the spoiler.

I would be interested in a rear spoiler if the price wasn't too high and it came with all the parts to install it.

Robert
    1984 RS 347 Capri, To many car parts to list, check out my car build page here for the story on my car and a full parts list/setup!:

My RS in Action

Crippler,
    Box is full. Text me at 619-850-5433. I have a serious interest in doing this. Plus, I have an ASC rear spoiler.
    conmech - aka Marshall

I am interested in one of the ASC reproduction wings and a fiberglass bubble hatch frame. Tried to locate Foxaholic on Facebook but couldn't locate the user. Thanks!

New User

Any news? The more Capri parts, the better

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123