Hey guys,

First off, (Disclaimer) I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS. This is not a prank, a joke, a pipe-dream, etc... I am not here for the feasibility of this undertaking to be flamed upon by nay-sayers. If your primary input resembles "It'll never happen," or anything to that effect, your negativity, pessimism, or if you want to call it logic or realism, does not belong in this thread. I am not claiming there is no place for that viewpoint, but we can start a new thread to criticize what we believe to be the foolish ideas of others if we find there to be enough interest in that activity. Here is not the place.

With the intention of under-promising and over-delivering, I want to gauge interest...

I have a meeting on Monday with a local custom composites fabrication company. We are to discuss reproduction/ duplication of stock parts in Fiberglass and or Carbon Fiber... My primary interest is to fill the gap in aftermarket reproduction parts for our beloved 79-86 Capri's. Specifically but not limited to the parts below...

Stock Style Capri Hood
Stock Style Capri Fenders
Stock Style Capri Bumper Covers
Stock Style Capri Air Dam
Stock Style Capri Bubble Hatch Frame (and ASC Wing)

I have specifically told them this would be duplication of New Old Stock parts. Ballpark numbers they gave me for production cost were very encouraging. We all know Carbon Fiber and Fiberglass are expensive, but we also know good old stock parts are hard to find and performance ones are non existent...

My questions to you are these...

Are you with me?
What would you pay?
Would you consider pre-ordering via a kickstarter type campaign?
What would it take for you to change any no to the above to a yes?

Discussion (of a positive nature) is encouraged

Lastly, I do have a full time job so if I am slow to respond please be patient... I am not going anywhere