Close

Default Are we being hacked? re:hgyui95

Who is this hgyui95 person and all the random posts? Looks like a rogue member. oplkiujh seems to be doing the same.
    Shawn

Currently in the stable:
    83 Capri RS Crimson Cat
    90 7 UP Mustang
    87 Mustang GT
    83 Porsche 928S
    69 Thunderbird Landau
    65 Cadillac Calais 4DR Hardtop
    02 Thunderbird

Blog Entries

Web bots, i believe.
    1983 Mustang G.T. No-option stripper- I like strippers.
    5.0, GT40P heads, Comp Cams XE270HR-12 on 1.6 rockers, TFI spring kit, Weiand 174 blower, Holley 750 mechanical secondarys, Mishimoto radiator, Edelbrock street performer mechanical pump, BBK shortys, T-5 conversion, 8.8 rear, 3.73 gears, carbon fiber clutches, SS Machine lowers, Maximum Motorsport XL subframes, "B" springs.

These are pretty much all coming from IP addresses in Bangladesh.
    We're doing our best to ban these bots just as soon as they register, but people gotta sleep sometime.
    Cheers,
    Jeff Cook

'85 GT Hatch, 5-speed T-Top, Eibachs, Konis, & ARE 5-Spokes ... '85 GT Vert, CFI/AOD, all factory...
    '79 Fairmont StaWag, 5.0, 62K original miles ... '04 Azure Blue 40th Anny Mach 1, 37K original miles...
    2012 F150 S-Crew 4x4 5.0 "Blue Coyote"... 65 coupe, 289 auto, Pony interior ... '67 coupe 6-cyl 4-speed ...
    '68 Vert, Mexican block 307 4-speed... '71 Datsun 510 ...
    And a 1-of-328 Deep Blue Pearl 2003 Marauder 4.6 DOHC, J-Mod, 4.10s and Lidio tune

Who needs people in mud huts in Nigeria trying to scam your money when you can have a bot do it for you?
    W

As always, "It ain't what you don't know that gets you, it's what you think you know that just ain't so."

Originally posted by WilliamCapri
    Who needs people in mud huts in Nigeria scamming us
    Are you sure? It may be coming from Dilbert's Elbonia
    Last edited by Ray Dog; 12-07-2017 at 10:12 PM.
    Ray
    86 Mustang LX 3.8 Convertible (bought new}
    65 Galaxie 500 XL 390 auto
    2A

Hi, yes there seems to be quite a few appearing (my new guy from Switzerland thread seems to attract some maybe they think I have money living here in Swissland? WRONG! its spent on the Mustang, beer and women the rest I waste )
    Would it be an idea to set a thread up to collect them all as they appear then they are all in one place for the Moderators to eliminate them?
    cheers
    Steve
    People who say it cannot be done should not get in the way of the people doing it!

1979 Mustang 2.8V6
    2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 limited