Close

Threaded View

Default 1983 Crimson Cat

Added new pictures and price info at bottom of ad. As a update to this 3 year old ad.

Selling my 1983 Crimson Cat. 5.0 HO V-8 with 4 speed. Air, cruise, T-tops. Mileage shows 52000 which I assume is 152K. Have no documentation and I don't want to mislead anyone. Purchased the car in the early 90's, I don't remember exactly. Has been a barn queen and rarely driven. Didn't want to wreck such a rare car. Bone stock and unmodified.

Car was repainted, base clear coat the original color, this was around 2000. Hadn't been driven much and stored inside since paint job. As you can see I never finished the project. Still needs the stripes and emblems put on. Seats and head liner need to be redone as you can see in the pictures. Also have a couple extra sets of TRX rims, tires aren't the best but will only be sold with the car.

Mechanically the heater core leaks, of course. Stock exhaust needs repair. Single pipe after the cats rusted off next to bolt flange, easy fix. AC is complete but will need charge and orings etc. I'm sure there maybe some other minor issues. Which should be expected with a car that has sat in storage for basically 20 years. I did run and drive the car a short distance every 6 months to a year prior to last year. So it's not as bad as it sounds.

I've gotten to the point that I know I'll never finish it. Really don't care if I do. So if someone else can put a little time and effort into it I sure you will end up with one of the nicest Cats around. I'm located near Eau Claire WI.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Chipper; 10-28-2020 at 05:16 PM.
    83 Crimson Cat
    79 Pace Car V-8 4spd
    70 Bronco