Close

Default 84 1C slapper bar, leather, sunroof......How many?

When I received the Deluxe Marti Report I hoped that it might narrow down how many cars like ours were produced prior to the change to quadra-shocks. The deluxe report doesn't really have much total production data beyond what I already knew except the various dates.
    Does anyone on here have an early slapper bar 1C with leather and sunroof that can tell me how many of these were made?
    Or maybe you are a human SVO encyclopedia who can help me on this from your mountain of knowledge.
    Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.
    Ron
    Last edited by BLK BRD 88; 11-30-2017 at 08:18 PM.
    I never seem to get the nut that holds the steering wheel fixed

You'll have to pay Marti Auto for custom research stats.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

FEP Power Member

1447 black ones, of the black ones 357 had sunroofs, 478 had leather interior, most of the svo's in 84 were slapper bar cars. I think it was around 87% were built before Jan 84 and almost all of them were slapper bar cars. This info is from Ford Racing. You can get a certificate that comes with some good information here.

http://www.fordshowparts.com/dept_pr...rt=7&crnt_pg=2
    Kendal

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    You'll have to pay Marti Auto for custom research stats.
    I am not sure I want to know bad enough to pay that kind of money, but thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by KCoker View Post
    1447 black ones, of the black ones 357 had sunroofs, 478 had leather interior, most of the svo's in 84 were slapper bar cars. I think it was around 87% were built before Jan 84 and almost all of them were slapper bar cars. This info is from Ford Racing. You can get a certificate that comes with some good information here.

http://www.fordshowparts.com/dept_pr...rt=7&crnt_pg=2
    Thanks for that info.
    Ron
    I never seem to get the nut that holds the steering wheel fixed