Close

Thread: 79 Cobra

Dave go check this one out!

No price. What a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncojunkie View Post
    No price. What a surprise.
    Actually, it says it's $1. You'd be surprised how many great deals I've seen on Craigslist for just a dollar!

I have a simple rule with Craigslist ads; no picture or no price, no thanks. I just skip right past it. People are funny with their ads, they act so coy thinking that it's going to get them tons more for the car than they were actually hoping to get. Just put a firm price on it for what you want, and make it clear that it's firm. At least folks can make a decision about whether it's worth the drive to look at it or not.

No email or texting ability.
    Photography skills are equally lacking.

Mike

What a horror...
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Quote Originally Posted by Matt J View Post
    Actually, it says it's $1. You'd be surprised how many great deals I've seen on Craigslist for just a dollar!

I have a simple rule with Craigslist ads; no picture or no price, no thanks. I just skip right past it. People are funny with their ads, they act so coy thinking that it's going to get them tons more for the car than they were actually hoping to get. Just put a firm price on it for what you want, and make it clear that it's firm. At least folks can make a decision about whether it's worth the drive to look at it or not.
    Exactly how I do it. It happens on fb constantly too. In my experience, it almost always means they are wanting more than its worth and they don't want to be called out on it. They're just hoping that one desperate (or dumb) guy comes along and pays their ridiculous price. I've thought about private messaging them to get the price and then post it in the comments to save others the time lol