Close

Default Wheel Center Caps - FORD, Cougar, Thunderbird, etc.

I have some spare center caps from 10 hole wheels for sale.

First is a set of 3 caps that have the Ford logo on them - $30 shipped for the set

Name:  mustangcentercaps1.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  79.7 KB

Name:  mustangcentercaps2.jpg
Size:  76.6 KB

Next is a set of Cougar Center caps, same size as the Ford ones - $30 for the set of four

Name:  cougarcentercaps.jpg
Size:  85.4 KB

I think I have a set of Thunderbird caps as well, and I will try to get some pics of those.
    85 GT Hatchback, T-Tops. 2012 Coyote 5.0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3.73 Posi 8.8, 5 lug Cobra 13" fr and 12.6" rear disc swap, 2004 Hydroboost Swap, MM SubFrame Connectors, MM Panhard Bar, MM front A-Arms, MM rear control arms, MM CC Plates, MM Coilovers w/Koni dampeners, MM Torque Arm (soon to be installed).

Ill take the cougar ones, email me payment info stangman116@yahoo.com

Yea, let me look when I get home, and make sure I have the T-bird ones still, and I can send them all together. Stangman, I'll email you after I get home as well.
    85 GT Hatchback, T-Tops. 2012 Coyote 5.0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3.73 Posi 8.8, 5 lug Cobra 13" fr and 12.6" rear disc swap, 2004 Hydroboost Swap, MM SubFrame Connectors, MM Panhard Bar, MM front A-Arms, MM rear control arms, MM CC Plates, MM Coilovers w/Koni dampeners, MM Torque Arm (soon to be installed).

Ok, unfortunately I can't find the T-bird center caps... sorry.

Stangman, I sent you an email with the payment info