Close

Thread: where does this

Default where does this

anybody have any idea where this connector go located to..? i been connecting all the ones underneath the dash its coming from the left hand side looks to be going towards the steering colume but i connected the ones that go in there...thanks

Light green/red hash & red/light green? Brake switch.

Mike

awsome thanks....

whoa found this one ....

any ideas...?

its black and purple

Maybe horn.........just a guess.

thats what im thinking cuase its right below the wheel and it has no cruise control

It is the horn, I am putting the same stuff back together as you.... I think that connects to the dash harness, but not sure where... I was trying to figure that out last night as well, but no luck finding the other half of this connection. If you figure out where it connects, please post it.
    85 GT Hatchback, T-Tops. 2012 Coyote 5.0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3.73 Posi 8.8, 5 lug Cobra 13" fr and 12.6" rear disc swap, 2004 Hydroboost Swap, MM SubFrame Connectors, MM Panhard Bar, MM front A-Arms, MM rear control arms, MM CC Plates, MM Coilovers w/Koni dampeners, MM Torque Arm (soon to be installed).

FEP Power Member Jerry peachuer's Avatar

Can anyone confirm that blk/purp harness connects to a 4 pin connector under the center of dash on a NON cruise 3 spoke wheel for 85 gt..

Please see post/pic above#4

I have not seen anywhere this BLK/Purple 2 wire shell connector could plug into except a 4 pin shell with a nice plastic sheath loom OEM over the 3 wire 4 terminal which the connectors "fits-half of the shell"

its a 4 pin shell, with 3 terminals and with 3 wires and would be installing a 2 pin connector (see pic in #4).. if I plug this 2 female blk/purple connector into the gray male 4 pin connector the following result would be..

half of the 4 pin shell would be left open with (1) empty spot, never terminated from the factory.
    and (1) terminated black wire left open ( assuming this maybe a cruise control or different accessory)

Just looking to replace a factory horn fit/ function on a non- cruise 85 gt 3 spoke wheel

Any help is appreciated
    Thanks

FEP Power Member Jerry peachuer's Avatar

Just heads up this black purple wire harness does connect to the 4 pin grey harness near the bottom of column
    The grey connector has yellow with green stripe and a black wire that doesn't connect to anything and a blue wire with black stripe

It's a connection that leaves half of the connector open for something else or maybe a cruise control acessorie