Close

Hybrid View

Default Refurbished Marchal Covers with Good Condition Marchal Fog Lamp

Up for sale is a nice set of Marchal covers and a pretty good condition Marchal Lamp.

Name:  IMG_6461.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  42.7 KB

The covers were repainted in dark charcoal trim paint and the Marchal text was touched up with a white paint pen. The covers themselves have all mounting tab solidly intact. Under the freshened up paint job you can see unevenness in the plastic. The covers are not perfect but present very well, as the photos reveal.

Name:  IMG_6483.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  145.6 KB

The single marchal fog lamp also presents itself very good. The reflector is in decent condition with showing minor signs of old age. The front and rear housing are all in good shape and so is the wiring and bulb. The glass has pitting but still shines up nicely. The metal cat head is present and the fog lamp functions as it should. Proper mounting hardware is included.

Here is a slideshow containing more photos of everything:

$155 Shipped via USPS priority mail to United State residents. Shipping will be more for out of country buyers. Item is located in Whitestone NY 11357

Payment can be made through paypal or money order.
    Last edited by 87gtVIC; 10-19-2017 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Added location.

I need one fog light, I found out last night that one of my bulb holders is all jacked up from a previous owner trying to Jerry-Rig it. Any chance you would sell just the fog light?
    85 GT Hatchback, T-Tops. 2012 Coyote 5.0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3.73 Posi 8.8, 5 lug Cobra 13" fr and 12.6" rear disc swap, 2004 Hydroboost Swap, MM SubFrame Connectors, MM Panhard Bar, MM front A-Arms, MM rear control arms, MM CC Plates, MM Coilovers w/Koni dampeners, MM Torque Arm (soon to be installed).

I am not interested in selling the fog lamp on its own.

The best I can do would still include a fog lamp cover as pictured below:

Name:  IMG_6535[1].jpg
Views: 270
Size:  89.1 KB

Name:  IMG_6536[1].jpg
Views: 269
Size:  87.7 KB

This fog lamp cover is in VERY good unrestored shape.

The fog lamp and this particular cover I can let go for 115 shipped.

Sounds to me like you may just need a bulb holder and can find that much cheaper.

Yea, I was able to find just the bulb holder... thanks for your offer though. Best of luck.
    85 GT Hatchback, T-Tops. 2012 Coyote 5.0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3.73 Posi 8.8, 5 lug Cobra 13" fr and 12.6" rear disc swap, 2004 Hydroboost Swap, MM SubFrame Connectors, MM Panhard Bar, MM front A-Arms, MM rear control arms, MM CC Plates, MM Coilovers w/Koni dampeners, MM Torque Arm (soon to be installed).

Cool. Offer goes for anyone as well.

bump.

Bump.

This particular combination is no longer available.