Close

Hybrid View

Default 1985 Ford LTD LX-SOLD!!!

I found another car I want, but no room for another so this one has to go. 1985 LTD LX. I am the second owner. The car was in dry inside storage from 2003 to 2016, came out of the original owners estate. Currently has 88K miles, and is original except for some maintenance items, wheels and tires and the 1983 Mustang hood scoop. Maintenance includes: New fuel tank and 2 new fuel pumps, new rear brake cylinders, front wheel bearings packed and new seals, new soft brake hoses, new shocks, new struts, new inner and outer tie rods, new steering rack boots, adjustable caster\camber plates, fresh front end alignment, new radiator hoses and thermostat, new bypass hose, new idler pulley, new plugs, wires, cap & rotor, new trunk seal, 2 rebuilt power window motors, new stock replacement muffler, replaced all the instrument cluster bulbs, all fresh fluids in drive line and brakes. The bottom of the car is just as clean and rust free as the top. I have a correct owner's manual and most all of the factory shop manuals. It is currently on a set of refinished Mustang 10 holes with fresh Cooper tires, but I also have the original Polycast wheels with new (less than 100 miles) tires. The car is just about as good as you will find anywhere, ready to drive and enjoy. Asking $6,750 with both sets of wheels and tires, or $6,250 without the 10 holes. Send me a PM for questions or more pictures.

Car is in Tulsa, Oklahoma area
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Original Guster; 11-03-2017 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Change syatus

Location (city and state) required.

Sorry about that. Added location to original post.

That's the most beautiful one I've seen besides Scott's, looks almost exactly like mine except nicer!! Good luck with the sale, shame not too many know about these cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1984 LTD LX, 160k mile Explorer 5.0, Comp XE264HR-14 cam, Alex’s Parts springs on stock GT40 3 bar heads, Unported Explorer intake, 1 5/8 shorty headers, off-road H-Pipe, Spintech 9000 mufflers, Holley Terminator X Max, J-Mod 4R70W, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, Tubular front and rear control arms, front coilovers, Turbocoupe rear coil springs

Thanks. Thought I'd add a shot of the trunk and the underside of the car.Name:  DSC03435.JPG
Views: 665
Size:  134.7 KBName:  DSC03445.JPG
Views: 666
Size:  128.4 KBName:  DSC03446.JPG
Views: 666
Size:  125.1 KB

SOLD! To a nice couple for HER cruiser!