Close

Default Pony Only Cruise & Car Show Prescott Saturday 10/7/17

I know it is a bit late to be making this announcement, but if you are within reach of Prescott Az, come on up and enjoy the cool mountain air tomorrow 10/7/17. There is always room for another four eye car!

I am entering the red 86 GT convertible that we now have for sale. Come by and say howdy if you get a chance.
    ************************************************** *************************************

THIS SATURDAY!
    We're Expecting 100+ Mustangs!
    You should bring yours - Any Year, Any Condition.
    KILLER Pick-Your-Own Raffle - Over 50 Prize Buckets
    Pony Peeps' Choice Trophy

Tell Your Mustang Friends
    Saturday, October 7, 2017 10AM-3PM
    Pre-Parking starts at 8am
    Hwy 69 Walmart next to In-N-Out Burger

Register Your Mustang FREE at: www.PonyOnlyCruise.com

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS A HUGE EVENT!

This is not a "show car quality" only, event. Bring your Mustang even if you have to push it, pull it, tow it or piggy back it! This is a fun event for all Mustang owners and Mustang Fan-atics.
    Ron
    Last edited by BLK BRD 88; 10-06-2017 at 06:34 PM.
    I never seem to get the nut that holds the steering wheel fixed

Color me jealous! Love the Prescott area Was sitting at a bar on the town square one evening when the locals told the old story of the town burning down, and folks ripping the bar from the floor and carrying it out to the middle of the square to keep drinking....and that very bar being back in place today. Rented a 2007 Shelby GT-H that year in Phoenix for the trip up to a weekend meeting....and drove it down the backside of the mountain to Sun City on the way back....man what a great drive
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

I love it too jason.
    I don't know how long ago you were here, but we have had a massive invasion from Ca. & the area is tilting strongly portside.
    When I left here in 1976 It was still a small "midwestern county seat style" town with a cowboy flavor. The metro area is now the third largest in the state behind only Phx. and Tucson.
    The areas where my wife & I used to saddle our horses and ride into the Bradshaw Mountains to camp on weekends is now covered with hundreds of homes and at least one or two golf courses. ................needless to say it aint the same place as when I left here 40 years ago, but still a heap better than anywhere else that I have lived.

There were somewhere over a hundred Mustangs at the cruise/show today with about a dozen Foxbodies & 3 or 4, four eyes.
    Ron
    Last edited by BLK BRD 88; 10-08-2017 at 10:15 AM.
    I never seem to get the nut that holds the steering wheel fixed