Close

Default New member from California

Just wanted to say hello. I've ben around the forums and facebook for a while, but never signed up here. I'm going to take a look at a 1987 Lincoln Continental for a daily driver this weekend and hopefully it will follow me home. I also have a turbo 1992 Mustang and a 1986 Merkur XR4Ti.

Name:  continental_3.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  83.7 KB

Name:  mustang.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  61.3 KB

Name:  xr4ti.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  44.4 KB

Welcome to fep

really nice cars

cheers
    steve
    People who say it cannot be done should not get in the way of the people doing it!

1979 Mustang 2.8V6
    2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 limited

You have some very nice cars, welcome!

Nice cars!!! Good luck on the Lincoln

Welcome to FEP.. Great looking cars..

Cool Cars!

Welcome to the site!

Robert
    1984 RS 347 Capri, To many car parts to list, check out my car build page here for the story on my car and a full parts list/setup!:

My RS in Action

FEP Supporter

Welcome to the site!
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis T View Post
    I think this is my favorite car on the site right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUECRAPI
    This is the best thread on the internet.
    Darran
    1982-1C (Black) GT T-Top:http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...he-Road-Thread
    1986-9L (Oxford White) SVO: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...d-did-1986-SVO
    1979 (85:Tangerine) Coupe (my son's): http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...gerine-Machine
    1979 (3F:Light Medium Blue) Coupe (one day to be my other son's!) http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...um-Blue-Bomber!

Continental had too much rust (canadian car) and other issues. Still on the lookout for one of the alternate fox bodies.

Bout time bud.... 😁
    Sorry about the Lincoln. LOADS of info here. Smart move.
    Last edited by conmech; 10-09-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

Cool cars, good luck fox hunting!
    -Randy
    '83 Mustang GL notchback - 351w - T5Z
    '84 Mustang GT350 20th Anniversary Hatch #2808 - 302 - T5
    ''92 Mustang LX Hatch - 2.3t - IRS (in progress)

Welcome!
    -- James

Favorite thing I’ve said that’s been requoted: “"40 year old beercan on wheels with too much motor"

My four eyed foxes:
    "Trigger" - 86 Mustang GT - Black with red interior. 5.0 T5 built as Z. Original motor ~1/2 million miles. 18 yr daily, 10 a toy
    "Silver" - 85 Mustang Saleen 1985-006? (Lol) Rare 1E silver GT / charcoal interior. The car is a little bit of a mystery. Current project bought as a roller, tons of Saleen / Racecraft pedigree

Also in the stable - my son’s car. 1986 Mustang GT Convertible. Black/Black/Black conversion. 93 leather. VM1 ECU. T5Z

past foxes -
    1989 Mustang LX Sport 5.0 AOD white/tan black top. Once I ran this one down I caught a wife.
    Wife also had a 1987 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe in the 90's.

I'm a four eyed pride supporter, are you? Become one today!
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/payments.php

Since you didn't get the Lincoln we're going to have to help you find something four eyed. We could always help you customize that aero nose foxbody a bit. Maybe a few more headlight for starters.

Around here some of us tend to call those aero nose horses the same thing we call SN95's -- "parts cars"

Quote Originally Posted by erratic50 View Post
    Since you didn't get the Lincoln we're going to have to help you find something four eyed. We could always help you customize that aero nose foxbody a bit. Maybe a few more headlight for starters.

Around here some of us tend to call those aero nose horses the same thing we call SN95's -- "parts cars"
    There's another Continental that I have found. Just trying to get a time set up so I can take a look at it. I've also considered fairmonts, zephyrs, marquis, and LTDs, but V8 powered versions aren't as common. A wagon would be perfect. I've thought about 5.0 Explorers, but I have a real hard time buying an SUV.

No changing the aero nose. I like it and it's staying that way.

Lol

Yea, always fun kidding around. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -- James

Favorite thing I’ve said that’s been requoted: “"40 year old beercan on wheels with too much motor"

My four eyed foxes:
    "Trigger" - 86 Mustang GT - Black with red interior. 5.0 T5 built as Z. Original motor ~1/2 million miles. 18 yr daily, 10 a toy
    "Silver" - 85 Mustang Saleen 1985-006? (Lol) Rare 1E silver GT / charcoal interior. The car is a little bit of a mystery. Current project bought as a roller, tons of Saleen / Racecraft pedigree

Also in the stable - my son’s car. 1986 Mustang GT Convertible. Black/Black/Black conversion. 93 leather. VM1 ECU. T5Z

past foxes -
    1989 Mustang LX Sport 5.0 AOD white/tan black top. Once I ran this one down I caught a wife.
    Wife also had a 1987 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe in the 90's.

I'm a four eyed pride supporter, are you? Become one today!
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/payments.php