Ladies and Gentlemen,
A few of us here in Omaha have kicked around the idea of creating a Fox only show, similar to Foxtoberfest out in N.C. and we are going to pull the trigger and see what happens. As of right now, we are looking at the first show on Saturday September 29th 2018 with a rain date of Saturday October 6th 2018.

While this is definitely in its infancy stage at this point in time, I thought I would post it here to gauge interest, get ideas and create general conversation about the ins and outs of what we are planning. None of us are event planners, so we are definitely open to listening. We fully expect this to be a learning curve and hard to say what the beginning show does for attendance, but we are hoping that over time this will grow into a premier show and be something us Fox fans across the U.S. will look forward to every year.

Why Omaha, NE for a show like this one might ask? We thought about this in a couple ways.

#1) We have nothing to this effect here. We know there are tons of Fox cars in the area, just no one ever seems to want to get them out and put them in the shows. Why? The general consensus is that the Fox crowd had been unwelcomed by the other generational crowds during these shows. Over time, it just became easier to avoid the shows than it was to rally together and have a strong showing every time. Over the past couple of years, I have spent a ton of time getting my car out to shows, talking with people and doing my best to promote the 4 eye crowd, but it has slowly promoted the Fox crowd as a whole here locally. While I'm not the only reason for this sudden interest in the Fox cars here, I have been told that since I have been showing mine, other people have been getting back to theirs and out to get togethers. This past show was an indication as there were more 4 eyes and Foxes in general then there have been in a long time. We feel the tide is beginning to turn due to the promotion of the Fox lately.

2) Logistics. Being almost smack in the middle of the country, we feel we have a good chance of getting cars from every direction that would just not be possible being anywhere else. It's just way to far for most guys on one coast to attend a show on the other coast. That's where we hope to make this work and early indications look promising. Not only are we seeing huge interest locally, we are seeing considerable interest from each coast, the south and even our neighbors up north. We all know interest does not always equal numbers or participation, but we are hopeful.

Again, this is in its beginning stages so we have not figured out the fine details yet. Cost, show set up, judging vs non and so forth. As we get the planning further along, I will be posting updates and information here for the folks that are not on Facebook. Any and all interest, comments, questions and suggestions can be posted here.