Close

FEP Senior Member

Default Rust free front frame rails and aprons

Pair of rust free front frame rails and aprons. $100 for the pair plus shipping.

PM me if interested. Thanks, Mike

Attachment 115931Attachment 115932Attachment 115933Attachment 115934
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

FEP Member

What year are they? I may need for my 83GT
    Can they be shipped to Canada?
    83 Steaman

FEP Senior Member

I think they are from a 86 GT. They should be the same. I can send them fed ex ground to Canada. PM me if interested. Mike
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

FEP Senior Member

These are still for sale. Open to an offer. PM me if interested. Mike

FEP Senior Member

Still have this set. if you are interested please send me a PM.
    Thanks, Mike

FEP Senior Member

$80 for the pair. PM me if interested. Mike

You are correct. They are for a fuel injected car ('86) because of the oval hole in the passenger side for the the larger airbox and silencer assembly
    Last edited by homer302; 12-27-2017 at 09:02 PM.

FEP Senior Member

Year confirmed then. I knew it was a 4 eye. I bought them years back for that just in case thing. Now, thinking I will never need them...fingers and toes are crossed.
    Mike

Mike, I only need the driver side. Would you sellt that and if so how much shipped to 33428. Thanks
    1986 GT T Top- stock except for magnaflow cat back
    1990 LX vert- 500hp V3 and all that stuff
    2013 GT- usual bolt ons

FEP Senior Member

Both sides are SOLD.