Close

Default HEADLIGHT LOUVERS !!! Add that UNIQUE look to your four eyed that no one have.

Im listing My louvers for the headlight, you wont find this NO where, even if you have the moneys, some time these thing is priceless, I will have to sale the headlight louvers and hatch louvers as a packet. You will be only 1 and only 1 who own it. these thing almost impossible to find, like I say I pay whatever the seller ask me before, price is nothing. I wont coming back to foxbody no more, My next car will be either 2017 Z06 or GT500 or GT350 , or GTR

Location, vicksburg ms

Last edited by Sinister; 10-15-2017 at 11:56 AM.
    Always Stay Humble. -Sinister-

No price?

Pm for price

Pm full

I will try delete some when I’m get off work

inbox is empty, please PM.

Pm sent

I will add some picture on this weekend . Have to work 12 hours shift 7 day this week .

FEP Member

Those high dollar cars you listed are expensive huh?

Quote Originally Posted by 11secGT View Post
    Those high dollar cars you listed are expensive huh?
    kinda

I wish I had a GT500 for everytime a said I wouldn't be coming back to a fox body.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Im listing My louvers for the headlight, you wont find this NO where, even if you have the moneys, some time these thing is priceless, I will have to sale the headlight louvers and hatch louvers as a packet. You will be only 1 and only 1 who own it. these thing almost impossible to find, like I say I pay whatever the seller ask me before, price is nothing. I wont coming back to foxbody no more, My next car will be either 2017 Z06 or GT500 or GT350 , or GTR

Location, vicksburg ms

as promise here pix , sorry been busy, these need to dust a bit or mabe some mild cleaning. im also selling the rear hatch louvers, I may have to sell these 2 together, and not seperate. , but i need find out the shipping cost first. the rear hatch louver is big, its aluminum , not heavy just big.

Last edited by Sinister; 10-08-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Update :
    finally have some free time today, actually need go bed soon. been work 7 day 12 hours shift. quick wipe down and take more picture of the back louvers and head light louvers , I check shipping at local UPS, and they do shipped these, i never shipped anything this big. also have to be 2 seperate box . 1 for rear louvers and 1 for 2 headlight louvers.

one thing to note is, rear louvers bottem right lock is broken, but the louvers stay on the rear glass TIGHT, I use 3M pernament double side tape and its stay there tight, it wont even wiggle . i have it for years on my car and its have hard time coming off when I try take it off the car. it look like it want to rip my rear glass with it, that 3m tape is strong !!

$800 shipped any where in the USA, just try to get what I pay for few years back. Paypal ready , some you might think its high, price for these thing is priceless, you wont see another set. you only 1 or mabe second person who own this set in this forum. imagine how many fours eyed out there and you only 1 have it. its will add unique and value to your four eyed, I have many compliment on my cars, also made my car stand out from the rest other four eyed. the rear louver come with everything you need, 2 peice for the lock to go in at the bottom, you will need 3M double side pernament tape ( the one they use to stick the office sign to the wall or door ). for the headlight louvers, i use velco type tape. PM if you have any question or offer. I will do my best to work out a deal for you, I dont need to sell or need help to sell, its what its. Im just not going to come back to four eyed again, so its no use for me.

ALSO IM UP FOR SALE MY 85 GMP MUSTANG GT DIECAST #0002 out off 3000 made , I think their is one on ebay is #0003 he asking over $900 for it. this is not a toy, this is for some one own a 85 mustang gt that want a collector diecast for their car or hardcore diecast collector, this is mint diecast, come with box and never install antenna , like I say this is for a collector or hardcore diecast collector , there is plenty other 85 GMP mustang gt diecast under $150 with HIGH # , always in a clear case, PM if you interest or offer.

Last edited by Sinister; 10-15-2017 at 12:42 PM.