Close

Default New User from Virginia

Hello,

I am a previous member of these information rich forums but that was many moons ago and my account seems to have gone away due to inactivity. I have an 85' GT that was garaged back in 2011 and has been sitting ever since. I recently got a wild hair and decided it is now time to pursue my resto-mod project which is well under way. I will probably be posting a lot of pictures asking what things are and where they go as I started tearing this thing apart in 2011 and have since forgot what certain things do or where/if they are necessary. The cars tear down phase is almost complete after which it goes to the body shop for de-rustifying and paint and then the fun begins!

-Rob-

Welcome Back! You probably already know this is the best source for info on our cars! Let's see some pics of your project! Maybe even a buiild thread!
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Welcome back to the forum..............^^^what he said.
    Ron
    I never seem to get the nut that holds the steering wheel fixed